Our Topic: Culture Change in Organizations
Ken Bratz Consulting (KBC) provides services to organizations seeking to improve their competitive position or organizational effectiveness by helping them recognize and fulfill their training and development needs. KBC pioneered experiential outdoor training for business and industry with an emphasis on leadership, continuous improvement, and team effectiveness.
Ken will share with us results from 50 very successful implementations of culture change. Some include:
- $6,000,000 annual savings in one location’s utility bill, a 50% reduction
- Empowering employees to be self-leaders resulting in an annual savings in overhead of $1,500,000 per year for three continuous years
- Reduction of reports and paper work sent through the mail to the home office per month equivalent to one four drawer file cabinet from one area
In clients sites that have implemented his process:
- Communication and understanding has significantly increased
- Problems have been brought forward and solved by the group
- Conflict is effectively managed
- Effective meetings are held
- The company’s critical success factors are included as a part of the strategy
- Employees are empowered
- There is trust and fault tolerance
- Leadership skills are properly used
- Every employee’s potential is being maximized
- Productivity is being measured down to and including the team level
- The way internal processes work is now understood
- A series of change management modules developed for the Texas Education Agency in their use with school administrators
- A cost reduction project including a total culture change for a fortune 500 oil and gas company that included all 1500 employees participating in a change project, netting a measurable reduction in cost of over $50 million
- Training and direction provided to the leadership and staff of a major Texas city beginning their quest for quality with their 6000 employees
- Facilitation training and implementation for 375 team representatives of a major corporation.
- Certification for multiple national organizations including the staff of the Quality Division of a major (top 2) computer manufacturer in team building and processing skills
- A culture change for 200 doctors and nurses at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Ken Bratz, along with his wife, Patsy Bratz, established KBC in 1972. Ken graduated from Texas A&M, with a degree in Electronic Science. He completed post graduate work at Baylor College of Medicine. He has several certifications, including: Certified Master Trainer for Team Learning Lab, Path of Dialogue, DISC Behavioral Styles, numerous certifications from ICISF (International Critical Incident Stress Foundation) in Disaster Relief, and others from a large variety of training materials developers.
KBC is located in Palestine, Texas, in the heart of East Texas, halfway between Dallas and Houston.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 800-657-2235 / P.O. Box 2025 / Palestine, Texas 75802
We are now accepting online payments. After you click the Register button, you will have the option to choose Invoice me or Pay online. For security reasons, credit card information is not stored.
Lunch: Chicken Spaghetti, Green Bean Almandine, Tossed Salad with Ranch and Italian Dressings, Garlic or French Bread with Butter, Sweet and Unsweet Iced Tea
ATD Competency Model: This program maps to
ATD's Areas of Expertise:
- Change Management
- Performance Improvement
ATD's Foundational Competencies:
- Global Mindset
- Interpersonal Skills
For more information, visit https://www.td.org/Certification/Competency-Model.